Winter Storage Tips For Snowblowers
Snowblower Starting Instructions:
- Put fresh fuel in the gas tank and check the oil level
- Turn the fuel valve on (if equipped)
- Put the throttle to full and put the choke lever to full
- Press the primer bulb 2 times
- Pull the starter cord until the engine turns over
- Move the choke setting to half way and let machine run for 3-5 seconds
- Take the machine completely off choke and the machine will smooth out, wait another 10 seconds.
- You are now ready to use the snow blower!